Friday, November 6, 2009

Cupcake Time


Yum!!! Mocha cupcakes - it really tastes like a Cafe Mocha at Starbucks!


Is it a cupcake calling??? Maybe!


The BEST cupcake cookbook ever - found at Williams Sonoma of course!


Maxwell waiting for another dab of frosting that I keep dropping on the kitchen floor.


Tomorrow I am helping host a baby shower for two dear friends of mine, Dana and Tammy. I was enlisted to bring a cake and I decided to make cupcakes. Anyone who knows me knows that I am crazy over cupcakes! They are so cute and you don't have to share! Perfect!!! Anyways, here is the finished product. I made vanilla with basic buttercream frosting and mocha cupcakes with a coffee buttercream frosting. The mocha ones are definitely the best, so that's what's pictured. The recipe came from this AMAZING cupcake cookbook (yes, there is a cookbook full of only cupcake recipes) that my best friend and college roommate Kristin gave me as a weddding gift.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cupcakes look amazing! I'm sure they are absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure do look yummy!!! I have no doubt that they taste as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete